Posts Tagged ‘Recruitment’
Power Boost: “Poder Hispanic” magazine debuts with Ads from GM, US. Government, Mastercard, Bridgestone, etc.
Televisa’s new Poder Hispanic debuted in July with 22 ad pages (out of a total 98 pages). Estimated ad dollars ( at the new $29,500 page rate) totaled $665,225 (taking into account premium positions, etc).
Get Email Updates:
- Ad Spending Estimates (7)
- Hispanic (92)
- Latin America (26)
- MEG Company News (13)
- Research (8)
- Thks grt resource! "@pewresearch: Here's a list of our researchers who post on Twitter about their work & insights: pewrsr.ch/14JJV6Q" 19 hours ago
- RT @mktfan: Tres importantes funciones de Google Analytics que deben utilizar los profesionales en sus empresas mktfan.es/14hmYUK 19 hours ago
- “Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don’t freeze up.” #ThomasWolfe "You Can't Go Home Again" 1 day ago
- RT @ThinkNowTweets: Hispanic Marketing: 5 Facts About the U.S. Hispanic Population Every Entrepreneur Should Know yfsentrepreneur.com/2013/05/17/his… vi… 2 days ago
- Gracias/Thks for following! @latinos_org, @JonathanHChang, @AtlasDIY, @AnswerTap, @92575Arlis, @dcn_news, @allthingslatino 2 days ago
- RT @USMediaConsult: The Most Valuable Brands in Latam | Latin Link latinlink.usmediaconsulting.com/2013/05/the-mo… 3 days ago
- Hispanic magazines ad spending up by 22.4% in First Quarter, 2013: Top 10 Tables
- Spotlight on the Food Category: Leading Growth in Spanish-language Online Campaigns in 2011
- MexicoWebMonitor™: New Online Campaigns by Advil, Banamex, Corona, Dreamworks, Ford, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, and Warner Brothers, and many more.
- Ford Fiesta Wins With Digital (from HispanicMarketWeekly.com)